Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Noon Talking

Today is friday. Well, finally it's friday. Last week, friday till Sunday  i had a very nice trip to Bandung (I'll write it later---). And this week was quite nice too. I went to movie with Hun, sleep at Hun's house, and have some pretty nice hangout with my besties.

But, some things keep playing in my mind. About my family, my family's working stuffs, my trading which is not so good this week, and a lil thinking bout myself. When i always thinking like this, i used to feel alone and need someone to comfort me. Hmm, I miss my Hun. Miss him so much.

I can't explain clearly what do i mean with this "miss". Maybe not just miss his time to be with me, but more than that, i miss my comfortable feeling when he's there. When he share his things to me, and me too, when we just do things together which is only both of us did and knew, even that was so simple. Miss some sweet talks with Hun. And I miss when we appreciate and feel every moments.

Sometimes, i'd just like a kid. I'd just want to cry and hug him. Feel comfortable there.

I really don't know the point what am i writing right now. I think its' pointless. Yeah, maybe it just a non-sense kiddie talks.

No comments:

Post a Comment