Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dear Hun.. : Weastern

Western VS Eastern : Weastern 


Dear Hun.. 
We talked a lot about our views of life, relationship, and future yesterday. Especially you concern more about children. I am quite happy that we can share, we can argue, and we can finish our talking with nicely at the same time, esp before we go to sleep. Cos I already promise myself that if we have something to talk, it should be finish talk at the same day before we go to sleep.


Back at our topic. 
I think both of us has each past and condition which create our thought and view of our life. My situation and environment built my character and affect me to live the way I am now. I realize that what happenned in your family also affect you so lot for your view, especially about woman and it is very make sense for you to think like that.


We talked a lot about our views of smoking, clubbing, sex, future children, and etc. I feel that you were so dynamic, very open person, equal, and very "real" --so human -- who have strengths and weaknesses. And how the way we live our life now, I think life is life. It happened and I think its acceptable, even can't judge in a good/bad side. And the whole package of you, the whole package of me, good or bad, I think that's the dynamic point why we fell in love each other.



However it is, I am glad that I know you. Glad that you are my man now. Even though in some views we were not agree, I hope we can get more understanding for each other's views. Sometimes I think you are more open-minded person than me. The fact is not like that. Otherwise, now I think I am too open-minded, maybe.

Yes i know you are open-minded person. For everything you have your own idealist view, but you still can consider for each side views. That's nice. And i like that. But, for western or eastern culture, do i really too open-minded?



By the way, I am proud for the way I have my view now. Well, I don't know the right word to describe what I mean. But, I think "proud" maybe is the rightest one. Its not said that I am proud of my life because I already success or what. I even don't have anything valuable or some good achievement. But I should be proud for whatever it happened in my life, I already passed it and stand still, so that I am now. 


I just feel regret for myself, when i can't respect myself, or can't respect other people. I hope I can always respect my life and each other.



I am proud of people who have a dedication, and passion, for something then make efforts o make that thing work. I am proud of people who can stay and stand for shit happenned in their life. I don't mean that people should have bad problems in life or proud for the problems x_x. If we/they have another choice, maybe just leave so lot shit behind and try or choose the easiest way to continue life. That's absolutely true. But, i do respect for their toughness. 


When i know you more, i consider you, accept you, and love you with this kind of view. I am not looking for someone who are so perfect in all the way he is. I am looking for someone who is so damn real human so that we can together build our way of thinking, our passion, our future, even our silly life.



That's why I am proud of you, Hun :). Since the very beginning. Maybe sometimes we argue or else, but i'm sure you know my heart actually. Maybe you think I am crazy, or too naïve. But its me saying this. And I really mean it...



Hope you feel the same too.. 
Love you My Mbrutz.. XO 

No comments:

Post a Comment