Tuesday, March 6, 2012

..........

This post is just the short version from my draft post.

It's 22.52 PM.
Today seems everything not going alright. I am very bad mood today. Maybe it all started in my mind. and my feeling. And i can't tell anyone bout my feeling. Even i am trying, but i can't finish. Seems no one have time to hear my heart till i finish talking.

I am very sad now. I feel so alone for myself. And no one can understand me perfectly, since i know everyone has their own problems. But, i am so tired to swallow all my shits alone. I feel lost inside myself... I need a change.. a breakthrough... but.. i don't know.. I just feel sooooo alone.

God, i am so stressed. Please count on how many times did i cry today.....till now.....
Everyone can't understand what i feel.... but at least, You understand... and please... help me to tell them...

No comments:

Post a Comment