Monday, March 26, 2012

My Pray..

Dear God,
I'm just gonna say thank you for my Hun which You gave him now to be together with me. I feel so grateful to have him eventhough sometimes we fight and argue.

Please guide me with Your guidance and wisdom so I can be a good woman and good soulmate for him. Tell me the meaning of sincerity and willingness so I can understand him more. And teach me to love him day by day with more and more.

I hope time we have passed by and time we're gonna passed are fulfilled with love and understanding.

Thanks God for this man. Who loved me so. Not by his words, but by his reality action. Let me more to understand this. He, who are willing to try to understand me. I know he isn't the best to understand me NOW. But I know his effort. And he WILL.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment