Friday, March 2, 2012

My Blog is "Online" Now

Well....
Finally, my blog is ONLINE now. Online for my Hun. x_x.

Before this, he doesn't know anything what i wrote in this blog. Coz this blog seems like a trash bin only for me. I finally told him about this blog about two weeks ago. I feel so relieved, and i am glad i told him. I don't know if he will read this blog again or maybe forget bout this blog :p, but i am glad he can read and know everything about me. Cause, i would like to know (not read- coz Hun doesn't have any blog) everything about Hun too.

After such things, i really feel moreeee comfortable with Hun. I think both of us are learning more and more how to understand each other. How to love each other. And that's nice. Thanks for our good cooperation, Hun ! Haha..
Love u xoxo

Note : However, i need to keep writing to balance my mind and release my *always* complicated thinking. x_x

No comments:

Post a Comment