Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Letter for Me : I am Okay...

Dear Me,
I am talking to you to keep strong in this damn crazy house. Even though i have tons of crazy little problems everyday, and every hour, even every minute when she is around. Or maybe he is around. Or maybe they are around.
I used to say to myself that i can wait until the time i leave this house. Good things come to those who wait. I always said like that. But this time, i came to a point that i can't handle myself anymore. I don't know how long do i need to wait. I don't know what am i waiting for. Or even i don't know what am i doing right now.

I feel lost inside myself. And no one can help me out.
I can't trust anyone. I can't have any expectations to anyone.
It's so hurt inside my heart... while i can't detailing my heart to anyone... while no one seems can understand what i feel...  And i know everyone has their own problems..

I know, i always said like this when i came to this point. Then after cooling down for a while, i will said to myself, it's okay, it's okay. And i will back to normal. Maybe this "usual" will repeated again and again. But i just want to explode what am i feeling right now.
I hope i can quickly say i am okay. 
I am okay.
I am okay.
Damn, i am okay.

I know i can through it. This time i still can. Yes, i can. Thinking a while, Realize a while. I know what am i waiting for. I still have this strong of patience, coz i know its worth to be waited for.
Well, put a smile. :)
Life goes on.................

-Xia

No comments:

Post a Comment