Monday, March 12, 2012

Dear Babi..

Hello Babi...
My Babi-bird.. Mocca-bird...

This is monday morning, and i just came home from our little adventure. We just spent very good weekend, i think. Started at Saturday when you can wake up earlier (hahaha), then you were busy with your project, and me too going out some places. But, at night, I'm very happy to accompany you while you are brainstorming about your thinking and your project.

I don't think your project is silly or childish. Maybe some people think it is, but let us see from such a different view. I think this called self-actualization. Everyone should be ever do this. Not for judging ourself, but to respect ourself. And i think as long as we can still be responsible to some cases that we have to, that's all okay. Goodluck bird.... i know you can.... :)

Saturday midnight was my first time to see real drag race, especially in Surabaya. That was let me see more realistic sides about race, and so many people there with each different styles. Eventhough it's a race with other people, but i think it is a competition against ourself actually. And also to strengthen friendship, especially with your bros.

Sunday morning we continue to discuss about your project (And about some alien words that i never heard before... Hahaha..) But later you show me and let me know what are those looks like and how they work. Then we go see my parents for some visit, and continue to the church together with our friends. We sing along together after that, and it's nice being together with our friends.

After paused for a while, then we go talking again about some changes in your project due to some reasons until we fall asleep. And just now, we wake up a lil late, so we get a little adventure. Haha..

Let's start this week... Hope this week gonna be a good week...

Love you Bird... XO

No comments:

Post a Comment