Thursday, March 8, 2012

'Sometimes' Happened All the Time

Sometimes i do really sure with what am i doing...
Sometimes i don't...
But sometimes i choose to take risk for something i'm not really sure...just because i have a strong feeling...

Sometimes when i really sure, reality told me that i was wrong, and i supposed not to be so sure about that..
And otherwise, sometimes when i least expect that, good things come..

Sometimes i am tired of trying, tired of thinking, tired to get myself direction what should i do..
Sometimes i hope i can be just 'flowing' and laid-back person, with least expect anything..
Sometimes i hope i can be not so serious to see things.. not always 100% when i do something..
Maybe that just for rescue my heart than feel so hurt inside..

And...
I am not hoping for people understanding me... cause i think this problem just little problem of my mind... which is complicated i made by myself, i think. Some REAL problems still a lot are awating there... I need to divide clearly...and not to overburden people around me.... cause that will made them sad too.... and i don't want they sad....

This time, i just want to stay silent, do nothing, no expect, no effort, que sera sera.....

No comments:

Post a Comment