Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What are you thinking now?

00.42 AM.. *as usual* late night...

I had a very nice weekend last week. Actually the whole last week was quite nice. I like the time when i sleep overnight in Hun's house. We do nothing special, just ordinary activities and accompany him in his wok things till we go sleep. But, it made me feel so special since no other people can do like this to you. I feel it's so nice when i wake up in the morning the first i see is you. (Eventhough very very hard to wake you up -___-;;).

Then, we went to Hun's friend wedding party. The party wasn't so special. The special thing is i can feel Hun's sincerely heart to take me out thereband we met some important people there. I told you already, he doesn't like to explain a lot bout his feeling. But i can feel what is he trying to do.

After that, well it's already friday !! TGIF ! And goes to Saturday. Pretty nice weekend, like people always said. We prepared ourself together before we go out, then we went to eat some foods then we watched movie. End the night with goes to club just both of us. I like that for this time. And, sunday night we went to our best friend's birthday party.

It's already monday again today. And suddenly so many things come up in my mind. Thinking bout you, Hun. Today i feel you are tired and kind of thinking something while we were go out together. I was wondering what are you thinking, but i don't want to bother your mind, i thought you must be so tired. Are you thinking bout your work, or bout our relationship, or you just tired?

You are sleeping now. You know that i'm so easy to feel unsecure.. I'm thinking bout our relationship. -__-. And suddenly i just miss you so much. Miss your presence. And just wanted us to be together, doing things together, doing works together, doing anything with each other presence. But, i am afraid if only me feel like that, and you don't :(. Do i hope too much for our relationship? Or actually you feel that also? Or shouldn't i think too much bout this relationship and just go on - see how will the end be?

Or maybe i'm just too serious person? I used to think things seriously, and think long forward. Shouldn't i? Hope for less, then disappointed less too...

Still the same, love you honey..

No comments:

Post a Comment