Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Two is Stronger Than One

Yesterday, i'd just passed my valentine which is actually so nice and special. We didn't have a romantic candle light dinner or how the people usually describe about. We just stayed at Hun's house. Eat just some noodle and fried rice at dining room so casually. Then we watched DVD, and take time together. I love the time when it just two of us.

But, a lil misunderstood came, and we responsed  not so nicely. Moreover, i became thinking too much. Well,  i feel sad about that and i hope  we can try to understand each other synchronize better next time..

I'd like when we can share each other feeling, but i know Hun just can't be like that. He likes to show me the way he love me with his crazy things to make me laugh n a lil bit mad / angry. And also, i read my blog "Dear Honey" to him.. (he doesn't know that post before). Maybe i expect him to say something sweet just to response me nicely. But, his character is just can't be like that. So, he just said some plain words bla bla. When it happened, i feel he was soooo damn "i-hate-you-so-much". Somehow i think bla-bla-bla, why he always like that, make jokes from me, and can't tell me what he felt. Feels insecure. Hiks.

After a few moments, i rethink again. Well, actually i know already. I understand already, how is my Hun's character. And i can't push him to be what i want. I should be so grateful for however he is now. Then, suddenly i smile... Thinking all the sweet moments with him. Maybe it just can't be as smooth as all the way i want. But, i know he tried already with his own ways, and he means it. And later i like it. Coz, those are Hun's way to prove his caring and love to me.

I love when we ate together at his dining table, and we set our food together. I love when he always take my heavy bag. I love when he was so shy to tell me what he "want". I love when he hug me from my back. I love when he stare at my eyes with silent just enjoy our moment. I love when he always tickle me just to make jokes and laugh from me (even actually i can't hold anymore hahaha). I love when he act stupid and crazy. Maybe i love too when he said that i am fat, my cheek is so big, etc. He was so rare to tell me that i am beautiful or kind like that, even he always do the opposite words. Yeah, but that's his caring way..

However, i used to explain, to describe what am i feeling. Nicely. Seriously. Like this. And the fact is Hun isn't like that and can't be like that. So, i don't want to always complain about that. I understand it (wrote it five times i think --___--;;). Loving him just how the way he is..

Sometimes, it doesn't need any words to show your love. Its name is trust. Each other.
Hold on our hands together. Coz two is stronger than one.
I love you, my Hun....

Happy Valentine to dear all of you..♥..

No comments:

Post a Comment