Saturday, February 4, 2012

Dear Honey...

It's been a month since our promise to get together, after we've been so close for about couple or three months before...

Like usual, now is late night, and i am on the mood to write what am i feeling right now...

At this point, i'd just want to stop for a while, thinking about what have been happenned between us. Maybe it's hard for me or for us to synchronize each other at the beginning. But, after go on and on, our relationship become comfortable for each of us more and more. I see things and cases from your views, and i get understand how the way you think and feel. So then, i found it was very wonderful.

Somehow, what i said, "committed for-willing-to-love" is very important. And no revenge in the relationship is also very very important. That points i think gonna make our relationship stronger and stronger.

I am not a perfect person, neither you also. You have lot of weaknesses. But, i think i like your weaknesses. You like to get angry. But later i found that  i have my own fault too, and i need to try better next time. You like to complain about your life, and feel a lil desperate with what happenned. But, actually i am very proud of you, for anything happenned in your life. Even that's bad thing. I know you can survive for yourself, and you are caring with your family. Even you said you hate them, i know that your hate is not truly hate. Deep inside your heart, you love them so...

You talked a lot when you are around your friends and me. But, when it's started to talk about what-do-you-feel, sometimes you can't explain that clearly. Well, that's okay. I can understand. However i can feel your feelings, happy, or sad, or which one do you like or not. I can feel your caring to me, your effort to me, and your appreciation for our time being together.

Day by day, i know you better, and i love you more. I like doing so much little things with you. I missed your presence so much, when you are not around. I feel safe with you. Even though sometimes i don't (hehe), but i know you will always try to make me feel safe.

Hun, It's quite a long way so that i can feel what i feel so comfortable with you right now. Thank you for our togetherness, also for everything just happened, even that was nice or bad things. I am glad you can share with me, about your work, your family, your problems, your friends, your hobbies and everything in your life... I want to always support you, hold on our hands together, encourage you, and pray for you, because i know that you can do so much things in your life even sometimes problems come and feel so complicated for it. However, i am proud of you. and i trust you.

I love you, and i still want to love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment