Monday, October 1, 2012

Writing this "Room"

Wow.. I just take a look, and realized that my blog is already lasts than 1 year and i still writing on it. I think it's nice to write down what happenned in my life and what am i thinking. It releases stresses, it brings memory, and somehow it makes you more "thinking" cooling down some problems, can see from the other view.

Maybe last month, i knew a very nice blog, named hj-story.com. That blog is dedicated to the author's wife.. how sweet... :D... however, i think my blog somehow is fully written about my Hun. Haha.. I want to make a travel and thinking blog, before. But my travelling time was not so often too, and it turns out to write down about my life, esp. with my Hun.

I think, i should named this blog. Hj-story just made me realized that i wrote a lot about my Hun too and i should keep going writing.
Let me keep writing !

No comments:

Post a Comment