Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Talk

I just got home from spending this day with Hun. We talk a lot today. Maybe it was not really nice talk. But i think (and i hope) it was constructive and educative for both of us and this relationship. We were talking about something serious, and one of the serious one is something that Hun like to joke me about.

I don't like when Hun joke around about that things to me. And  i complain to him about that. We talked a lot and Hun tell me his view, and also so do i. I feel very relieved after that. And unexpectedly, when Hun keep jokes me that things, i feel.....fine!! I don't feel bad things in my minds, but just take that as a real jokes too. Haha..

Thank you my Hun for being so nice to me. For want to ask what i feel and try to understand it. I always said that you were so rude, always do what you want without care my feeling, and so on. But actually, i know you do care for me, even you are not sensitive people, you care with me, doing that with your own way. Thank you for take me to Atom and pick me up there yesterday, within your busy and tiring day.

As a human, maybe we always do that (like you said), that people's wrongs will always be remembered. But people's right get forgotten easily. o_O..
Sorry for that prut... I hope i can always do my best for you. Cos i really want to get together with you for my future..

No comments:

Post a Comment