Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Burger Time

My Hun is quite a busy working man, and he's can't really take care of himself. And somehow i feel bad for myself, if i can't take care of him too, esp. about his meals, health, and his daily little things. Actually from the beginning, i already decide to be a good girlfriend with cook some foods for Hun, and also practice for my future *wink* haha. But, as i don't have to many spare time and also my laziness, so i am not so often cooking.

What have i cooked for him? If i get a list, number one is Pangsit/ Dumplings Noode, but at first i always make it too salty. Then, Sayur Bening, Pork Ribs Soup, Kolokee, Some Stir-fry vegetables, Spagethi Carbonara, and American Breakfast. I realized that Hun maybe like western food more. So, last friday i decide to cook for him. Well, it's actually i prepare the ingredients, and we cook it together.

I plan to make a burger. "Burger" that word has a special meaning for us. I don't know why, but when we say burger, somehow we say it bu-ger. Without "r" in the middle. And it sounds so funny for us. Then, when Hun came back from HK working trip, i don't know whyyyy, he bought me a huge pack of jelly burger of Aji-Ichiban. x_x

Burger Jelly

Okay, I prepare the burger bun, patty, some vegetables, dressing, cheese, egg, and french fries. Well,at last it's quite delicious i think, but our burger become soooo huge. I'm very happy that friday. That was one of a very nice weekend i spend with Hun.

Agak belepotan piringnya... yg penting rasanya yum yum... ;:)



Love u.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment