Monday, September 24, 2012

Miss U x_x

This month went quite busy for us, since the gold's price going crazy  and make this time become the busiest month ever. Like now, you are going fly far away from me here in Surabaya.

Yesterday we had a big fight :'( i don't know what happenned till we can be like that. I am sad, super sad, and don't want to repeat that again for our relationship. Your words were vey deep for me . I hope we can learnt a lot from that situation for the next. I'm so sorry of i did wrong things which make u feel sad. But i do respect and listen to you, not because you ask me. I want to and i want to always and more do that. Hope you trust me and can see my sincerity.

Sometimes things goes wrong and not always be in my way, nor yours. But today i want tonlearn more again again, that love is also about understanding, willing, patience, and not let my ego always win, when things not always going to the way i wanted. I know its not easy, cos i failed many times when emotion  take over our logics, we become stubborn and argue each other endlessly....but i want to learn, cos i have a trust in this relationship.

You dont like to talk a lot  bout your feeling to me, but let me have a time yo more understand you. More and mote i become casually understand te way you love and carenme with your 1001 crazy methods.... thank you for loving me, doing everything for me, and let mebbe tebone in your heart... i reallt dont want to let you dowm.... trust me... and promise me too to love me and thus relationship more and more...however it is...

I am happy you said i became your wingman, your partner, and i still want to be like that still mbengy....

Miss u soooo now, for you very far from me, and cannot use bb !!!!! miss your tickle, miss your crazy fart, miss the way you speak to me rudely, miss your small angry to me, miss your snore, miss you sleep by my side, miss bugerrrr, miss your funny face calling me mbrutty... tongy....

No comments:

Post a Comment