Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Club-ing !!

It's my life. It's my young age. And it's clubbing time.
I am 24 years old, and i just feel the fun side of clubbing at this age!! Too late, huh? I had ever go clubbing before, but....

It's all started in Bali.
Every people agree that Bali is a very beautiful island, also very exotic. Bali combines the art of traditional and the modern of urban lifestyle. You can see the traditional local people walking side-by-side with western tourist. Small shops and retails are selling local stuff which packaged so modern. Some people may say, it's a fake. Cheap stuff + good package + good location to sell = expensive stuff. Maybe that's right, but people can't just always judge like that. For me, that's the art of selling. And i love the lovely packaging, can make some good imagination and perception.

Back to Bali. You still can find local Pura, local Ngaben, local Tari Kecak. Also natural beaches, natural scenery, natural farms, and so on. At the same time, you can get modern villas, great technology, modern stuff, great clubs, tattoos, and so on. Even there is local tradition, but they know how to manage with another people. That's why i love Bali so much. Beside the fact that Indonesia is my country too, but the freedom there makes me alive. Just 45minutes flight from Surabaya, and i got my oase!!

May 2011, i have my trip to Bali with my 2 bestfriends. We agree already, we're gonna rock. We go club. We hop in hop off to some club that we heard there's good music. We were still so amateur to go club that time hahaha. But, i am not gonna deny the fact that clubbing is fun, make you addicted, and... it's-just-so-fun. Agree?

I can't explain how fun there was. I drink, i dance, i meet some peoples, and... feeling so good. I just enjoy the music plays there. I love hip hop n RnB. I don't like trance, evenmore housemusic. Big no no for me. I don't want to be fake. I like dancing there, and the ambience. I like club. But not discothique. Club is "cleaner" for me. Because, i just want to get some tipsy, not junkie. I want to still can go back home consciously.

Well, after the Bali-club-ing-time, go back to Surabaya, i became an addicted clubber. Haha, i'm not going cubbing every weesk. Maybe i go clubbing still can be counted on your fingers. But, i really on the mood to go. Just because the culture in Surabaya, and some boundaries i need to realize that this-is-not-in-Bali-anymore, i'm not often going clubbing here.

Bali-ing again November? Well, see soon.. ^^

*go clubbers*

No comments:

Post a Comment