Thursday, January 10, 2013

Old times....

Doing my working stuff -CAD project- alone, and playin' some slow musics, just like the old times, when i'm still in college....always wake my mellow side up...
Make me thinking...and thinking.... about old times in college's studio, with my old best friends, we were always doing crazy things to laugh together, doing our DOZEN tasks and assignment together with less sleep or even not sleep (!!), listen to one of us who was crying for our love stuff :p.....

Days filled with in front of laptop, paper,...printer,,...and dozens of food.. haha..

**

The situation of our studio which is always crowded, and fun......i miss that....when we just concentrate for our project together....whole day....
UKP....how i miss the old times.....
Do this feeling just happenned for architecture student? Which is maybe take more and more "patriotism" to our campus, to always have a dozen dozen and DOZEN tasks ! Or maybe all faculty feels like that too yaa...

I found my old photos !!! this was our studio, but not enough to capture all..

**

It's already passed 8 years since my first step to UKP, and just 3-4 years since we graduate. But, really feels that everything is not the same anymore. Everybody has their own life, and maybe we just can't get back as fun as we were. (But, some bestie still the same :))

So tired till im sleeping :p
Me and bestie Lia in her house... i forgot what were we doing hahaha...

4 of us... miss that time xoxo...

Our bbq time
Me and bestie Kattie....

Do i am too mellow? Too melancholic? I dunno. Haha.

Well, while writing this, i feel......

Alone.
Hungry.
Tired.
In my office.
Doing CAD works' stuff.
while....
Listen to some old songs.
and...

waiting my KFC delivery come.. haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment