Wednesday, January 9, 2013

1 Fake Rose

It's just like an ordinary midnight till morning day like usual.....so usual.... till somehow i feel weird bout Hun being so not-care with remembering my day....

I am not a "birthday-have-tobe-blast" person. I prefer to make it simple. I can feel so meaningful by just remember it nicely, make me happy all day, or just being care and listen to me. I don't hate surprise, otherwise i'd love to. Who the hell in this world doesn't like to be special, to be surprised by others?

Okay, then, he started to say happy bday to me at about 11AM...and it feels so weird that he do that like being forced or so. Why don't you say that at midnight, or at morning when we just wake up? It makes me think that he really forget, and just now remembered. And after say that by BBM, he just like.....doesn't care anymore. I said, i don't need to be BLARRR... HAPPY BDAYYY.... and so much romantic bla bla so so.....but......how the way he doing all day........... it feels ck....i am not so special for him... how he say just like so unprepared.... I am not angry, but makes my day a little not in the mood.

It makes me grumpy to him (in my heart) all day, but i'm not showed it up cos we just contact by BBM. Till  at night 8pm, he surprisingly come in front my house..... i am so bad-mood at him actually....... -____-;; ...why are you just coming now??? why are you looking so don't care all day?? then he start to give me a bucket of roses, and a cake...I'm still bad mood at that time....i think he must be so hate me that  time....hahahaha... But later on we talk...talk...talk.....he told me how the way he was trying to do a suprise for me, and i see how rush he was trying to manage his time within his un-multitasking personality......then suddenly i feel his love and effort to me....

And when i think again now....i was so blessed and thankful to my Hun for his time to prepare the surprise for me (which is failed to accomplished at last hahaha..), also (once again) really ......... for his patient and kindness to stay with me within my childish cranky, my grumpy mood and need to be pampered............. I know i was sometimes like a jerk....

Some sides i think we are just so different, but Hun keeps make me believe that's why we are so different, just to complete each other... Sometimes the way Hun love ne is not really what i like, and so the otherwise. But it doesn't matter as long as we know the purpose. My friend said, the happiest couple never have the same character, they have the best understanding of their differences......That's so true... ♡ ❤

Btw, i was really think he was forget my day--> this one Hun's mission accomplished x_x

Okay, now i am going to tell about my flower... (",)...........I love flowers, very much.... (Hun, please look at my BB wallpaper.. hahahaha...) ...maybe i'll post about kind of flower later....hahaha...

It is a bucket of 26 roses (which is mean my age..)...





"I gave you 26 roses, 25 real and one fake.... And i shall love you till the last one falls........", Hun's says...... ♡ ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment