Friday, May 31, 2013

Best Beef Eva (so-far-for-me)

When i am looking for some Prut's bday photos, i found out some old photos.. Not so old la... but make me remember.....

Actually this pic taken when i have a bday dinner for my bday with Prut last january. Both of us very rare to have a nicely dinner at fine dining restaurant. And that day, i treat Prut at my favourite nice resto in Surabaya. I can't categorized is this resto a fine dining or not.

It's italian-mediteranian food resto which is taste very nicely for me (compared to another italian resto in Surabaya). I give it 9,5 out of 10. The 0,5 just for the quite spend money for it... haha.. go for it...
......La Rucola - Surabaya...........
Nice ambience, lovely place, feels doesn't very commercial look, and combined with very nice food. Grab this 3 picture from www.larucola.asia..




For me, i am not a beef-steak lover. When it comes to eat at western resto / steak, i used to order some chicken steak or another things. Very rare for me to order beef steak, even when i taste at Savour Singapore which is mostly cooked by Michelin star chef, maybe just one dish i like there.

First time i went there, maybe at 2009 or 2010 with some friends. And they tell me nice menus,..... i forgot the exact name, Grilled Steak with sweet wine,... something like that.. and it taste really really... spectacular !!!!... But i've never went there anymore, until last january with Prut... still the same taste and i have nice feeling for going to a very lovely place i like with him...

Some bruschetta things

This one i loved *0* very... tender of beef......
Slrp ! Yumm !

No comments:

Post a Comment